- Park is open from April 1st through October 31st. Hours are 6:00am to 10:00pm.
- Pavilions are available for Smithton residents and should be reserved. Stop by Village Hall or click here for link to agreement (this is under the Forms section)
- Enjoy the walking trail around the park. To see a map of the trail, click here.
- Fishing is allowed at the lake. A fishing license is required. Please follow posted regulations.
- No boats or swimming allowed in the lake.
- No pets allowed on the ball fields. Please keep your pets restrained and clean up after them.
- The park is under video surveillance. Please contact the police department at 618-233-0550 to report any improper behavior.
Smithton ParkChad McCullough2021-03-09T15:28:08-06:00